The complexity of the IoT systems architecture and protocols makes it necessary to have different types of tests across entire system components. Functional, API, Scalability, Performance, and Security are the key factors that need to be ensured while testing IoT applications.
• Multiple IoT platforms
• Communication with many IoT protocols
• Data security is a serious concern
• Interacting with many interfaces and sensors
A comprehensive test strategy and the disciplined testing process is required to cover the depth and breadth of IoT testing. Quality Matrix IoT Test Service offering provides end-to-end testing services for testing IoT implementations including functional testing, Compliance Testing, Interoperability testing, Network compatibility, and device-level testing, load testing, API testing, service virtualization, test automation, and security verification.
Quality Matrix structured testing process includes all types of testing to do as part of IoT, Test Lab setup, Test environment setup, testing tools and simulators that should be deployed.
• Functional testing
• API Testing
• Integration Testing
• Compatibility Testing
• Interoperability Testing
• Security Testing
• Performance Testing
• Network compatibility Testing
• Network connectivity testing
• Compliance testing
• Data privacy and analytics validation
• Deep understanding of IoT architecture
• 20 + IoT Testing services delivered
• Dedicated IoT CoE team
• Early automation ensures faster time-to-market
• Well defined structured testing process and strategy in place to take care about all connectivity and interfaces
• Validating interoperability of popular devices and protocols
• Reduced cost of overall testing engagements
• Security assurance framework addresses end-to-end security testing.
Quality Matrix Inc
8 Lyman Street # 210
Westborough, MA – 01581
Quality Matrix Test Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Road No 36 & 37, beside Madhapur Metro Station, Jubilee Hills, Telangana 500033